Tuesday, May 17

Polymer clay color mix chart pink, purple and earthy - 66 of 366 creative days

  I always liked earthy colors and when I see gorgeous combinations used by artists my heart just melts.
  So I said I should try some mixes, just for the fun of experimenting and also to try combining them.
  Since I keep buying whatever brands I can get my hands on, I tried to mix them. Surprisingly, it went well, much much better than expected.




I used later the pink and purple for flowers. Earthy haven't used it yet and realized how much fun I missed when I took the pictures. This is definitely going on the to do list!

1 comment:

Buyessays said...

Very interesting post, you did a great work here. I currently writing an article on hoarding advertising agencies in Delhi, I wish you all support me to publish my article. Thanks for sharing.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...