Monday, September 5

Back to palettes again - 47 - 366 creative days

I have done several more palettes from a batch I started 4 years ago and decided to redo now, some are nice, some don't but who knows what pattern would bring the shine on them?!

4_years_ago_part_74_years_ago_part_14_years_ago_part_54_years_ago_part_6

  I have no idea what's happening to Firefox but it seems that this week refused to open pages after a certain point and won't show them again unless I restart the computer... Strange thing, Anyway, I posted the palettes I have done in this day as well so you can check them out here at Diana Colors
  I must admit I am started to get bored of this, maybe I should get back to work for few days to test some colors in polymer clay maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...