Thursday, September 15

Diet orange jelly hearts - 57 of 366 creative days

Diana_Dislikes_Pink

    I have seen a pattern picture that inspired me(by inspire I mean made me crave orange jelly hearts sweets). Thanks to Sanyu for creating that palette for me(it really makes a statement) and the pattern template and novrain62 for being inspired to use the template and that palettes to color it!
   Here is the diet recipe for the orange jelly heart if you want to try it and here is the photo on how it looks like:


   
   Thank you and forgive me I didn't have a green plate :D (grin)!
    And here starts my holiday, with a huge cleaning cause I will have family visiting!

1 comment:

Buyessays said...

Thanks for sharing your official photos. I am working in an online professional cv writing service company. I is truly wonderful to have visited this website, i more random discussion here.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...