Friday, September 2

Only palettes day - 44 of 366 creative days

  Today I have done only palettes, many from my photo stock, those that I had planned and a I am pretty pleased. The colors are not always how you think in certain combination, and when you look on at them as palettes they look great, but when you start placing them in the patterns...things change a lot, and not always for the better.
Another_favoriteLook_mami_Im_pretty
Should_I_sleepGreen_or_yellow
HatefulIn_a_dream
Hot_grassLeftovers
 
   The last palette is actually the one that the unbaked extruded canes have for the earrings I have done in the 26 day, the orange part. In the picture is the baked version and was a lot of transparent polymer clay involved.
  That why a site like colourlovers.com is so useful. I wish they had more option to sort out the palettes you love and add as favorite so you can find the ones you like easily, not just for social purposes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...