Sunday, August 21

Chinese knots on earrings and bracelet - 32 of 366 creative days

  I decided to do something for my daughter since she was roaming around me every day trying to get her little hands on my beads. I found some nice pastel colored silk rope and tried my luck with the Chinese knots and eternity on earrings and bracelet since I wanted to see if I can do those.

Chinese and eternity knots on earrings and bracelet
     My daughter said when she looked herself in the mirror: " I am beautiful like a princess now!" She was keep spinning her head so the earring would move around. She was very cute.
     I will try to get some other type of hooks, more appropriate for her age and keep on doing her cute things.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...