Friday, July 29

Polymer clay Ikat gradients - 9 of 366 creative days

 I can call this a random mixing colors from some old colors I tested and wanted to get rid of. So, if you want to see the colors mixture skinner blends I made and the Ikat gradients, good.
 But if you want to try the colors I wrote there, be sure not even half are accurate, they are what I think it may be or at least close enough with the colors in the photos. So good luck there! And I can bet that I cannot reproduce the ones I like, that gray in particular.
 Here are some pictures with some techniques I tried on beads, ashamed of them, on some horrid orange base. Why showing it then? Well, I needed to justify my wasted time.
Polymer clay swirl, beads and leaf

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...