Tuesday, July 26

Polymer clay emerald beads - 6 of 366 creative days

Today I was on the roll, I couldn't stop. Started last night actually but now I think I have enough materials for one necklace with all that I did on this round.
Turquoise and emerald beads
I can't wait to bake those and all that transparency will pop up very nice.

Click for more details about colors and polymer clay techniques I used.

Thank you for your support!


Edit: these are the finished earrings from the drops beads.

Emerald earrings from turquoise emerald beads

1 comment:

Sherin Ms said...

Thank you for sharing this blog, it is important to job seekers to make their resume, profile professionally. Only resume writing service sites can help them to seek for job and get their perfect resume.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...