Saturday, August 13

Wax sculpting - 24 of 366 creative days

 I got really bored of the color mixing plus that was impossible to continue due to the skin removing from my fingers, so I decided to do something fun. So I sculpted some flowers and two ancient heads in wax. I say ancient cause they look like they been sculpted on wax by a prehistoric child.
1. Sculpted wax mold

2. Sculpted wax heads

  The flowers look so weird cause was made on a piece of wax I left uneven. I used a toothpick and a cutter. I will buy some carving tools and i will try more after that.
  Is funny, some more things popped into my head last few days, much more complex and even in detail, so I guess some boring is good to stimulate myself from time to time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...